Thursday, June 25, 2009

WE MISSED YOU...

The readers of the Snacktime reading group met last night to talk about Freak the Mighty and this is what they thought:

Crystal - 3 - The Characters were interesting. I did not think that it was a positive or inspirational story.

Allisyn - 8 - I loved the building of the friendship between the two characters. It was an original story and a good tale of a different friendship.

Brittany - 8.5 - I loved how the friendship grew and developed even though it was a sad ending. I really liked how it played out. It was realistic.

Khristie - 7 - I liked how the book was detailed.

Tamar - 7.5

(The numbers are the rating the reader gave the book. Ten is the highest rating and one the lowest.)

Come and join us next month on Wednesday, July 22 at 7:00 p.m. at the Central Library, 222 East Harvard Street, Glendale, CA 91205 and voice your opinion on The Secret Garden by Frances Hogson Burnett.

No comments: